Tuesday 19 April 2011

Blog #1

1. What is a blog?
2. Why do people blog?
3. What do people put on their blogs?
4. What are some things you would like to Blog?

1. A blog is a website kept by a specific person or group of people. The website is usually regularly updated, discussing events, themselves, or really anything they want.
2. Many people blog because they enjoy having some contribution to the internet world. They may also want to keep in touch with someone. For example, one could keep up to date with their friend's daily life by just reading their blog.
3. People normally post about events, ideas, or their daily life.
4. I would just like to blog my assignments in CCA9 because I'm not really interested in blogging just in my day to day life. However, I think that this will be a very interesting and effective way of doing/handing in assignments.

No comments:

Post a Comment